How do I bid for a vehicle?
To bid for vehicles you will be required to register using a valid email address and telephone number. After registration is completed, you can bid for any vehicle that you want.
How will I know when new vehicles are listed?
Once registered we will contact you via email to visit our website and view the vehicles available for auction.
Is there a bidding fee?
Yes. A bidding fee of ksh 1,000 will be charged before you are issued with an offer letter.
How will I know if my bid is successful?
Once the bidding window closes you will be notified if your bid was successful.
If I am the highest bidder can I be financed?
Yes, the Bank offers financing subject to you qualifying for a loan.
Can I bid for more than one vehicle?
Yes, you can bid for as many vehicles as you like.
How Do I know I was the highest bidder?
You will be contacted via email if you are the highest bidder.
How Do I make payment once my bid is accepted?
All payments will be made directly into an account provided by the Bank. All payments are to be made directly into Co-operative Bank account that will be provided in your offer letter. Do not make payment to a third party.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE?
- Vehicles are sold ‘As is, Where is’ basis
- Any offer received after bid closing date as captured in the advert will NOT be considered
- An offer letter shall be issued to successful bidders subject to payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1,000/= (bidding fee).
- The bidding fee is to be paid within 1 hour after being contacted.
- A successful bidder will be required to pay the bid amount in lump sum within 24 hours after receipt of the letter of offer.
- All communications will be done through email provided by the bidder.
- Viewing of the motor vehicles to be done at the specified storage yards before placing a bid.
- Multiple bidding on the same vehicle will not be allowed.
- Bidding to be done online only via https://vehiclesales.co-opbank.co.ke